Duration: 8 Days
Best Time to Go: Any
Starting From: $849
Perfect for travelers looking for a fast-paced trip. This short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco’s must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own. Take to a camel to tour the dunes before really experiencing the Sahara on an overnight camping excursion. Explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fès and Marrakech. Discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
Day 1. Arrive in Casablanca at any time.
Day 2. Enjoy a G Adventures-supported traditional lunch. Take a guided tour of the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis before continuing on to Fès. Optional Activity: Traditional Hammam.
Exclusive Inclusions: Adventures for Good Meknes Community Lunch
Day 3. Explore the labyrinth of streets within the famous Fès medina with a local guide. Marvel at one of the ancient tanneries and take in the view from above. Optional Activities: Ville Nouvelle Exploration, Shop Fes Medina, Traditional Hammam.
Day 4. Drive south to the edge of the Sahara Desert before riding a camel into the dunes and overnighting in a desert camp.Exclusive Inclusions: Local Living Overnight at Berber Desert Camp
Day 5. Walk through local village farmlands and explore Todra Gorge.
Day 6. Visit the Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Opt to participate in a tagine cooking class for an intro to Moroccan cuisine.
Day 7. Head to Marrakech and take a guided medina visit. Opt to visit the Djemaa el Fna Square in the evening to see the gathering of musicians and street performers. Don’t leave without indulging in a feast at the famous food stalls.
Day 8. Depart at any time.
- Adventures for Good: Meknes Community Lunch, Meknès
- Local Living: Overnight at Berber Desert Camp, Sahara Bedouin Camp
- Volubilis guided tour
- Fes guided tour
- Sahara Desert excursion with camel ride
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah visit
- Marrakech medina guided walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (6 nights), tented desert camp (1 night, multi-share).
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Allow USD220-290 for meals not included.
- Private air-con van, camels.
Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, driver, local guides.