Duration: 4 Days
Starting From: $999
Hit the highlights of Jordan in four action-packed days. View spectacular Wadi Rum by 4×4 before spending a night in the desert in the company of a local Bedouin tribe. Explore the magnificent red rock city of Petra and be amazed by the well-preserved Roman city of Jerash. Jordan has so much to offer!
Day 1. The tour starts in the morning in Amman. Meet your CEO and head to Jerash, a fascinating ancient Roman city, for a guided visit. Later, continue to Ajloun. Explore the town and visit the famous Ajloun Castle before returning to Amman for the night.
Day 2. Visit Mt Nebo and soak in the views before heading to the Dead Sea to float in the salty water. Continue on to Wadi Rum by 4×4. Explore the desert and stay with the local Bedouins. Exclusive Inclusions: Local Living Bedouin Camp Overnight
Day 3. Travel to the ancient city of Petra. Explore this remote red-rock kingdom with a local Bedouin guide to see the best sights Petra has to offer. Optional Activities: Petra by Night, Turkish Bath, Hot Air Balloon ride, Camel Ride.
Day 4. Journey back to Jordan’s capital city, Amman. Head to the airport or a hotel in the city.
- Local Living: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Adventures Chief Experience Officer
- Jerash entrance and guided tour
- Ajloun Castle entrance
- Mt Nebo visit
- Dead Sea visit
- Petra guided visit (1-day entrance included)
- Return transfers to/from Amman airport/city center hotel
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (2 nights), desert camp (1 night).
- 3 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Allow USD105-140 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4×4, walking.